Sunday, January 1, 2012

Oubliette (Cloud Prophet Trilogy #2) by Megg Jensen

Reychel thought she was finally free. She was wrong. Everyone saw her gift of prophecy as a blessing, but her gift is uncontrollable. No one alive can teach her to manipulate her unique gift and the answers she needs lie buried within a madman’s journals. She’s thrust in the midst of a brewing war and the only uniting factor for her people is their belief in the Prophet. Will Reychel learn to control her gift or will she be forced to deliver a false prophecy that could lead her people into a violent war?
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.


My Review 
Absolutely Enthralling! I started this today after finished Anathema and I couldn't stop reading until I finished! Non-stop action, suprise, and a little romance - all of which make the perfect book! It was even better than the first! It moved a little faster, probably because I was more familiar with the what was going on. I am so excited to read Severed!!!!

And these books have the most amazing covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment