Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dark Days (The Childe #2) by C.A. Kunz

Surviving tenth grade is the least of Cat Colvin’s worries.

Cat Colvin wants more than anything to just be an “average” teenager and blend in, but having found out the secret of her adoption has Cat questioning her entire life. Unfortunately, there are much deeper and darker secrets being withheld from her that may prove to threaten her very existence. Cat will be forced to make a choice: stay in Astoria and possibly endanger all that she loves, or flee and hide amongst her kind.

Friendships will be tested, family bonds will be tried, and even Cat herself will be pushed to her limits both emotionally and physically; all while trying to maintain a somewhat normal relationship with her boyfriend Ryan. What is actually going on in the quaint port town of Astoria, and are Cat and her loved ones prepared for the dark days that loom ahead? Find out in this continuation to the “*…thrilling, unputdownable story,” The Childe.

*Meera Patel -RT Book Reviews
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review  
Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better! There's never a dull moment as Cat realized she's only begun to uncover the secrets surrounding her. Some of the surprises I kinda saw coming, while others caught me completely off guard! Cat is starting to get a better grasp on who she is & now it's time to decide who she can really trust with the truth. The loyalty from some of her friends is actually pretty amazing! Things really started getting shook up in the book, though, so I will be very impatiently waiting to find out what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. I like her hair! *grin* I think I should check this series out! Glad that you liked it and thanks for your review! :)

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't know why I haven't read anything from this duo...
    P.S. I nominated you for a blogger award http://reviewingwhatimreading.blogspot.com/2012/04/blogger-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete