Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Hidden (The Hollow #3) by Jessica Verday

A love that knows no bounds.

Abbey knows that Caspian is her destiny. Theirs is a bond that transcends even death. But as Abbey finally learns the full truth about the dark fate that links her to Caspian and ties them both to the town of Sleepy Hollow, she suddenly has some very hard choices to make. Caspian may be the love of her life, but is that love worth dying for?

Beautifully spun, emotionally gripping, and irresistibly romantic, The Hidden will leave you breathless.

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads. 


My Review 
Wow!! That was just amazing!! My heart is still racing and my eyes are still full of tears! This was just the perfect ending to this impossible love story. Abbey & Caspian go through so much more pain as they try to figure out how they can continue to be together, but they have so many achingly beautiful moments together as well. There was never a dull moment as I raced through this book and while I am deeply saddened that this is the end of Abbey & Caspian's story, I am thrilled with the way things turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment