Friday, June 7, 2013

Stained (Stained #1) by Ella James


After a fire destroys seventeen-year-old Julia’s home and kills her foster parents, she chases the half-demon responsible across the country and back, determined to avenge her family and discover why a host of celestial baddies want her dead. With Julia is enigmatic hottie - Cayne, who has his own score to settle with the half-demon, and who might be just as dangerous as the creature he and Julia hunt.
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review 
Absolutely Amazing!! I have had this book on my Kindle for a while now & I can't believe I didn't get to it sooner!! I was completely drawn in by the first chapter and by the time I got halfway through, I went to Amazon to buy the next 3 titles in the series because I knew I was completely hooked! Julia is brave and strong, despite all she's been through. And Cayne, whooo! Definitely the type of sexy, bad-boy that you wouldn't mind 'dropping in' on you anytime! The action is immediate and non-stop, so don't plan on this being a relaxing read. It will keep you up reading all night! Then right on into book 2!

You can get Stained FREE on Kindle here.
Or Nook here.

Also in the series:
Stolen
Chosen
Exalted


No comments:

Post a Comment