Saturday, February 23, 2013

Independence (Significance #4) by Shelly Crane


In the fourth and final installment, Maggie and Caleb must tie up all the loose ends of their lives and make a way to be together completely on their own. With everything that happened with Bish and Maggie's father, she's almost reluctant to move on and move out. And now she must figure out all of this...stuff...with Haddock. But of course, nothing can stay simple for the Jacobsons. Enemies who were thought to be dissolved have decided to not go down so easily. And old flames come calling for more than just Maggie. Caleb is torn between leading his family and personal wants. Maggie is torn between Caleb and being the leader of their people. But neither will let what they need most to be pushed to the wayside. They are determined to make it all work, design a plan toward destiny, and make everything right again for themselves and their family.

And then there's a wedding...
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review 
Ok, so it’s taken me a few days to be able to write this review. I had to work through all the emotions and tears first. I already miss Caleb & Maggie & all the other Jacobsons so much!! I really don’t want this to be the end, even though I have to say I’m amazed at how beautiful this final book turned out to be. Caleb & Maggie went through so much but their love only seemed to grow stronger the whole time. It makes my heart feel full and warm just to read their story. The entire Jacobson clan is an amazing, loving family. This series has a special place in my heart. It brought out so many emotions, both happy and sad at times. (And intense anger when it came to the Watsons) I think I’m having a bit of withdrawals myself now that I have finished it. But don’t worry, when the withdrawals get too bad, I will just go and read it again. And again. And again.

No comments:

Post a Comment