Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Protecting Truth (The Seraphina Parrish Trilogy #2) by Michelle Warren


Seraphina’s keeping a secret from her Wandering team: she’s perfecting her fighting skills. But telling Sam and Bishop the truth would only alert them to her plan: to go back in time, save her mom, and finish what she started. With the help of Turner, Bishop’s handsome twin, she progresses toward her goal but plummets deeper into dangerous territory where the lines of friendship and romance are blurred. One passionate kiss changes everything, leading Sera to unravel a shocking web of family secrets, heartbreaking ulterior motives, and sinister agendas. Love and lies collide in a haunting climax, where the truest souls may not survive.
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads. 

My Review 
Wow. I finished this a few days ago but had to let it sink in a little - I was still too busy thinking, "That did not just happen!!!" to sit down and write a coherent review. I will admit, there were several times in this book that I kinda wanted to smack Sera upside the head & ask her what she was thinking?!? Although I can understand why she did it, I didn't like that she kept secrets from her team after all they had been through together. And Turner made a very annoying, although also very intriguing, addition to the story. Once you get about half-way through things really start to pick up and surprises are coming from all sides - I just couldn't put it down at that point!! Now comes the hard part... waiting to see what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment