Saturday, September 8, 2012

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves #1) by Quinn Loftis

Jaque Pierce was just an ordinary 17 year old girl getting ready to start her senior year in high school in Coldspring, Texas. When a mysterious foreign exchange student from Romania moves in across the street, Jacque and her two best friends, Sally and Jen, don't realize the last two weeks of their summer was going to get a lot more interesting. From the moment Jacque sets eyes on Fane she feels an instant connection, a pull like a moth to a flame. Little does she know that the flame she is drawn to is actually a Canis lupis, werewolf, and she just happens to be his mate; the other half of his soul. The problem is Fane is not the only wolf in Coldspring, Texas. Just as Fane and Jacque are getting to know each other, another wolf steps out to try and claim Jacque as his mate. Fane will now have to fight for the right to complete the mating bond, something that is his right by birth but is being denied him by a crazed Alpha. Will the love Fane has for Jacque be enough to give him the strength to defeat his enemy, will Jacque accept that she is Fane's mate and complete the bond between them?
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review  
Oh Holy Romanian Werewolves!! This book was so freakin’ good! I’ll admit werewolves have never been my favorite; I’m not really a “dog person”. But when they are as sexy as Fane and speak with a Romanian accent, I am hooked! Not to mention he has impeccable manners that are almost unheard of these days. Whew, I’m getting a little light-headed just thinking about Fane so I better move on. Jacque is just awesome. She’s got quite a mouth on her and doesn’t take crap from anybody. And her two best friends had me laughing through the whole book! They are all fiercely loyal and true. They stand by each other through anything, no matter how crazy the situation gets. I could go on and on about the things I loved but honestly I am dying to get started on the next book in this series so you will just have to read it & see how awesome it is! And put aside a few hours because you won’t be able to stop once you get started!

3 comments:

  1. lol...I love your blogs, Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for having me on your site!!!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claudia! And it was my pleasure, Quinn! In fact, I think you will be appearing on quite a bit in the near future!! ;)

    ReplyDelete