Sunday, May 20, 2012

Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum

Kate and Vincent have overcome the odds and at last they are together in Paris, the city of lights and love.

As their romance deepens there’s one question they can’t ignore: How are they supposed to be together if Vincent can’t resist sacrificing himself to save others? Although Vincent promises that he’ll do whatever it takes to lead a normal life with Kate, will that mean letting innocent people die? When a new and surprising enemy reveals itself, Kate realizes that even more may be at stake—and that Vincent’s immortality is in jeopardy.

In Die for Me, Amy Plum created a captivating paranormal mythology with immortal revenants and a lush Paris setting. Until I Die is poised to thrill readers with more heart-pounding suspense, spellbinding romance, and a cliff-hanger ending that will leave them desperate for the third and final novel in the series.
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review  
Oh my gosh!!! I'm dying here! I knew dating a Revenant would be very stressful for Kate, I just didn't realize how stressful it would be for me just to read about it! But of course Vincent is totally worth it! Mr. tall, dark, and handsome AND in Paris? *sigh* That's about as perfect as it gets - who cares if he's dead (or undead)? I love the other Revenants, too. They are all so unique & funny in their own ways. Although there is one of them that I never particularly cared for... Georgia is also fantastic! She's so energetic & loyal! I have really grown to love this story. I will definitely be an anxious mess waiting on the next book!

No comments:

Post a Comment