Friday, March 23, 2012

The Savage Grace (The Dark Divine #3) by Bree Despain

A troubled soul. An impossible choice. A final battle. 

Wrestling with the werewolf curse pulsing deep inside of her, Grace Divine was finally able to find her brother, but it nearly cost her everything. 

With her boyfriend, Daniel, stuck in wolf form and Sirhan's death approaching, time is running out for Grace to stop Caleb Kalbi and his gang of demons. If she fails, her family and hometown will perish. Everything rests on Grace's shoulders. 

The final installment in The Dark Divine trilogy brings Daniel and Grace's love story to a breathtaking conclusion. 
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review 
Wow! What an intense & beautiful ending to the series! Grace & Daniel both grew to be even more amazing as the story progressed. They both have such a strong bond of self-sacrificing love. I was awed at the lengths they go to to protect each other & the ones they love. I was almost overwhelmed by all the problems that got thrown at them in this book; attacks around every corner, not knowing who they can & can't trust, & fighting against their inner demons the whole time. I could barely stand to put it down until I was finished & I definitely could not have ask for a better finale!


See my review of The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine #1) on Goodreads here.
See my review of The Lost Saint (The Dark Divine #2) on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment