Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Uprising (Collide #2) by Shelly Crane

Sherry and Merrick's story continues in this sequel to Collide. In this installment, we come face to face with old acquantances and new friends and new enemies. Things will change for all of them especially when a little girl is found and everyone's loyalties are tested. A revelation may upset the delicate balance they've all tried so hard to set. There's new love, new rivalries and new transformations in the continuing series of Collide.
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review  
Wow! I'm still completely hooked! This book will definitely keep you on your toes! You never know what to expect. I thought I might have a heart attack a few times! But it's all balanced beautifully with the growing family of misfits who are learning to love & trust more than they could have ever expected. It's amazing the strengths you can find inside yourself when faced with disaster and that's what they are all learning along the way. Sherry & Merrick continue to amaze me with their ability to love and there seems to be some new relationships blooming in the hide-away, too! I am definitely addicted to this story!

See my review of Collide (Collide #1) by Shelly Crane here.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds really good! Nice review. This looks like a series I really need to consider.


    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete