Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Inescapable (The Premonition #1) by Amy Bartol

My name is Evie Claremont and this was to be the making of me--my freshman year of college. I had been hoping that once I had arrived on Crestwood's campus, the nightmare that I've been having would go away. It hasn't.

I may be an inexperienced seventeen-year-old, but I'm grounded...sane. Since meeting sophomore Reed Wellington, however, nothing makes any sense. Whenever he is near, I feel an attraction to him--a magnetic kind of force pulling me towards him. I know what you're thinking...that sounds fairly awesome. Yeah, it would--if he liked me, but Reed acts as if I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to Crestwood...or him. But, get this, for some reason every time I turn around he's there, barging into my life.

What is the secret he is keeping from me? I'm hoping that it is anything but what I expect: that he is not exactly normal...and neither am I. So maybe Crestwood won't be the making of me, but it could be the breaking of me. I have been left to wonder if the dark future my dream is foretelling is...inescapable.

My Review  
I absolutely love this book! Evie is just awesome because even though she feels like she's a little different, she doesn't let it stop her from getting out there and doing what she wants. She's brave, caring, independent, and able to tackle anything that life throws at her. Even a arrogant, sexy jerk like Reed. No matter what a pain he is, she stands up to him and won't be intimidated. And no one seems to get him more rattled than she does. I love their interactions as they try to learn more about each other and how to deal with each other. There are so other fabulous characters and some crazy surprises to keep things exciting all through the book. I can't wait to continue this series!

You can win this amazing book along with many others in the Giveaway I am having right here --> Super Ginormous Fantabulous Post-UtopYA Giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment