Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Predestined (Existence Trilogy #2) by Abbi Glines

You would think after helping save her boyfriend from an eternity in Hell that things would go back to normal. Well, as normal as life can be when you can see souls and your boyfriend is Death. But for Pagan Moore, things are just getting weirder.  

The high school quarterback and reigning heartthrob, Leif Montgomery, is missing. While the town is in a frenzy of worry, Pagan is a nervous wreck for other reasons. Apparently good ‘ol Leif isn’t your average teenage boy. He isn’t even human. According to Death, Leif doesn’t have a soul. The quarterback may have skipped town but he’s still showing up in Pagan’s dreams... uninvited.  

Dank has known from the beginning Leif wasn’t human. But he hadn’t worried about a simple soulless creature. Now, he realizes he made a grave mistake. Pagan’s soul has been marked since birth as a restitution, to a spirit so dark not even Death walks near it. Dank knows saving Pagan’s soul won’t be easy but Pagan is his. And he’s already proven he’ll defy Heaven to keep her. If Hell wants a piece of him too, then bring it on.
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads.

My Review  
Oh my Dankmar! This was just… it was so… I mean.. geez! I start thinking about Dank and I can’t even form a coherent sentence!! How I would love to hear that low, sexy growl of his in my ear! I think it’s understandable that Death might be a little protective of the girl he falls in love with after so many years alone. And Pagan is just amazing – how else would she have been able to melt Death’s cold heart & make him hers? She is one of the few heroines that actually deserve the love & attention of the smokin’ hot bad-boy! I love that they are both willing to make so many sacrifices for each other & fight against whatever comes their way to be together. I will be counting the days until I can get my hands on Ceaseless!


No comments:

Post a Comment